Resident Survey 2016
Resident Survey 2016
Every 2/3 years we survey our residents to find out how we are performing in key service areas. Our last major survey was in 2014, and the results of this are presented at the bottom of this page.
Your feedback is important as it makes us aware of, and sensitive to, the needs of service users, helping us to make the right changes to improve your experience.
We will be using an independent company called Voluntas, who are a local business that carry out surveys and measure satisfaction results. Voluntas will randomly select residents and contact them by telephone and go through a short simple survey consisting of 7 key questions about our services. You will not be asked to give any private or confidential details to the caller.
Your input is important to us, so can we encourage you to take part if you receive a call from Voluntas.
Once all the results are in we will publish them on our website. Please be assured that our results information will not identify an individual or where you live.
So what happened with the feedback from the last survey in 2014?
The overall satisfaction with BCHG was at 86%, which is high in the league table when compared to other similar landlords.
The key issues that you told us about last time were:
- Anti-social behaviour (ASB) processes were not effective
- Staff keeping promises and commitment
- Ability of staff to deal with questions
So what we did:-
- We reviewed and made our ASB process simpler and quicker
- We have a self service option on our website: My home bchg, so you can view your rent account and report a repair
- Our website is also updated with helpful information and now has a frequently asked questions page
- We have a bulk texting service to speedily alert residents of any major issue we need you to be aware of
- Service standards have been revised, so we’re clearer on what you can expect from us and what we can expect from you
- We book in call backs and place them in our diary so we keep our commitments
- Estates with parking issues have been engaged with to seek out solutions and estate agreements devised on two estates
We have and continue to work with our colleagues and measure their performance on behaviours we want lived; we call these our values: Respect, Quality, Integrity and Positivity.
As you can see your feedback does make a difference, so please do let us know your experience of our services.