ICT Support Assistant
Black Country Housing Group is a social business investing in people and communities. For over 40 years we have been providing affordable and comfortable homes across the Black Country and Birmingham, as well as a diverse range of services.
We are looking for an ICT Support Assistant to join our ICT Department in Blackheath, West Midlands in providing a reliable and efficient ICT Helpdesk and Support Service to all BCHG colleagues. You will be the main point of contact for our Helpdesk and will be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd line ICT support. You will be responsible for setting up new users, conducting ICT inductions and keeping the ICT system documentation up to date.
You will need to have experience in the following:
- Configuration of PC’s and laptops
- Windows 7 and 10
The following experience is desirable, but not essential to the role:
- Working on an ICT HelpDesk
- Windows server 2008/2012 including Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
A full driving licence is required.
For full details on the role, please see the job description and person specification.
- Based in Blackheath, West Midlands
- £15,854 - £17,440 per annum, depending on experience
- 35 hours per week
- May be required to work occasional weekends and evenings
- The post holder will be subject to a six month probation period
Why work for Black Country Housing Group?
- Generous holiday package with the opportunity to sell or buy annual leave
- Workplace pension scheme
- Confidential Employee Telephone Helpline
- Access to a voluntary health cash plan
- Occupational Sickness pay
- Occupational maternity/paternity pay
- The opportunity to work for a Sunday Times Top 100 Not-for-Profit company
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
You can download the job description below to support you with your application.